If you are looking for a real adventure then this trip is created for you. For those who want more adrenaline, we offer extreme canyoning. With basic canyoning, extreme canyoning also includes lowering down Gubavica waterfall with the use of professional climbing equipment accompanied by an experienced guide.
A combination of canyoning and swimming in crystal clear water with unique waterfalls guarantees an unforgettable day in the beautiful nature of the Cetina river.
The trip also includes a downhill ride along the Gubavica waterfall, which is 18 meters high.
Price includes: free parking and return back to your vehicle/car at the end of tour.
Price includes: transfer in a comfortable air conditioned minivan in both directions.
Both prices include: equipment, insurance, professional licensed guides, all taxes and VAT.
(payment is done after the adventure)
- Departure days: Every day
- Availability: All year through
- Duration: 3-4 h
- Total tour time: 6-7h
- 10:00 h - Departure from Split
- 50 min - Bus ride
- 11:00 - 14:30 h - Extreme canyoning adventure
- 50 min - Bus ride
- 15:30 h - Arrival in Split
- Distance: 2500 meters
- Deepest part: 180 meters
- Highest waterfall: 55 meters
- River temperature: 18-21 °C (64-70 °F)
- Fitness level: On the scale from 1-5, is 3
- Age limit: 12 years old
- Experience: Not necessary
- Swimming knowledge: Not necessary, life vests are provided
- Cliff jumping: All cliff jumps are optional, and can be avoided
- Staff: Our professional guides are all certified at Croatian mountain rescue service, and the most experienced guide in our team has finished over 1000 successful canyoning trips. All guides speak fluent English
- Tips: Bring swimming suit, towel, running shoes (not flip flops or beach shoes), and clothes to change in later. If you don’t have running shoes, you can rent canyoning shoes from our storage house (7€ per pair).
- Minimum number of participants: 1 person