Cycling tour starts in Voštane at the altitude of 950 m above sea level. Trail is 30 km long and its duration is 3 hours.
After the ride at the foothill of Kamešnica mountain, we will descend to the impressive spring of Ruda river where it's possible to swimm in the spring water. Ride continues to the Grabske mills where we will rest and taste traditional Dalmatian food.
Old water mills are still operating and can be visited with the tour guide and miller's assistance
After we take the rest, we will continue with the final 3 km of the tour.
After the tour it is possible to go on a lunch at local restaurant at affordable prices (10 - 15 €), upon agreement with the guide.
Both prices include: Kross Hexagon bike rental, traditional Dalmatian food tasting, entrance to the mills, licensed tour guide & insurance, all taxes and VAT.
- Departure days: Tue, Thu, Sat
- Availability: 01.04. - 31.10.
- Duration: 4h
- 08:30 h - Departure from Split
- 09:40 h - Bike adventure
- OPTIONAL - Swimming in the spring water
- Break time - Tasting of traditional Dalmatian food
- 13:40 h - End of adventure
- 14:30 h - Arrival in Split
- All our guides are professionals guides, licensed by the Croatian Cycling Federation who speak Croatian and English language
- Federation who speak Croatian and English language. All participants must be 12 years or older. Presence of parent/guardian is required for minors.