Extreme rafting is an extraordinary magnificent journey through the marvelous nature, amazing forest and sparkling rapids. It's base is rafting, which is rapidly becoming the most popular holiday activity attraction in Dalmatia. It's held on different part of Cetina river, it's an exceptional half-day tour that takes your breath away. Extreme rafting is even more dramatic with river becoming more challenging and faster, while rapids become more demanding and more extreme.For those of you who are looking for adrenaline, more active trip and more enjoy, we advise you to take this fantastic option of rafting.
Price includes: free parking, return back to your vehicle/car at the end of tour, equipment, insurance, professional licensed skipper, all taxes and VAT
(payment is done after the adventure)
- Departure days: Every day
- Availability: All year
- Duration: 3h - 4h
- 10:00 h - Arrival on the meeting point
- 10:30 - 13:30 h - Extreme Rafting adventure
- 13:30 - 14:00 h - Return to the meeting point
- Starting point of the trip: Blato na Cetini
- Distance from start to finish: 10.000 meters (10 km)
- River temperature: 18oC - 21oC (64-70 F), depending on the time of year
- Swimming knowledge: Not necessary, life vests are provided
- Cliff jumping: All cliff jumps are optional, and can be avoided
- Grade scale: On the scale from 1-5, is 3
- Fitness level: Minimum
- Minimum number of participants: 3 person
- Previous experience: not necessary
- Age: min. 8 years old
- Tips: Bring swimming suit, towel, running shoes or beach shoes, and clothes to change in later.
- Guides: All of our proffesional guides are registred at Croatian mountain rescue service. Our tour leaders are IRF (International rafting federation) certified. Staff members speak Croatian and English.
For those who want to come on their own please get to the marked location.