Rafting on river Cetina
Rafting on the Cetina River is an unavoidable and popular adventure that offers you an unique and unforgettable experience. The popularity of this adventure attracts more and more tourists every year. Rafting on the Cetina River begins with departure from Split with a mini bus to the destination where you will be welcomed by professional skippers, rafting boats and complete equipment.
It takes 3 and a half hours of drifting through the canyon to pass 10 km rafting routh of one of the most beautiful Croatian rivers with rich flora and fauna, where rapids, waterfalls and calm parts of the river are constantly exchanged. After an unforgettable adventure you can change your dry clothes at the finish point. This Cetina adventure does not require any previous experience or physical acquirement. You too can become one of many adventure seeking tourists who have recognized rafting on Cetina river as one of their favourite activities and also an exciting enjoyment of the natural beauties of the Cetina River.
After the tour it is possible to go on a lunch at local restaurant (with whom we cooperate) at affordable prices (5 - 15 €), upon agreement with the guide or agent.
Both prices include: equipment, insurance, licensed tour guide, all taxes and VAT.
- Departure days: Every day
- Availability: All year through
- Afternoon tour: on demand
- Duration: 3:30 h
- 09:00 h - Departure from Split
- 50 min - Bus ride
- 10:00 - 13:30 h - Rafting adventure
- 50 min - Bus ride
- 14:30 h - Arrival in Split
- Starting point of the trip: Srijane village - Čikotina Lađa
- What to bring: footware (closed sandals/sneakers for river) a swimming suit, dry clothes to change afterwards
- Distance from start to finish: 10.000 meters (10 km)
- River temperature: 14oC - 19oC, depending on the time of year
- White water grade: Grade 2, elements of grade 3 (the grading scale goes from 1 to 6)
- Swimming: it is possible at some places, with the approval of guide
- Fitness level: minimum
- Previous experience: not necessary
- Age: min. 6 years (under-age persons without presence of parents must have writen consent given by the legal tutor)
- Equipment: All equipment used is registred and certified at the EU and consists of: Neoprene suite (keeps the heat up), neoprene boots (keeps the heat up), neoprene shorts, life jacket and helmet. All attendants must wear Personal Floatation Devices (PFD) and helmets at all time while on the river.
- Guides: All of our proffesional guides are registred at Croatian mountain rescue service. Our tour leaders are IRF (International rafting federation) certified. Staff members speak Croatian and English.