Blue cave & 5 islands
In case you want to create an unforgettable memories and seize the days as best as possible while you are in Croatia, you are the right person who needs to join us on amazing full day speed boat tour and explore some of our incredible Adriatic islands: Biševo, Vis, Pakleni islands, Hvar and Brač.
In this tour you can enjoy in 90-minute ride with our new speedboat to our first stop: Biševo island with famous Blue Cave. Blue Cave is special and tourist very interesting because of an amazing glowing blue light which is generated by the reflection of sunlight. We will arrive there when entire cave will be in aquamarine light.
Then, we will have a small coffe break at Komiža, an authentic fisherman's village on the island of Vis. After that, around 12 o'clock we will cruise to the southern side of the island to stop in beautiful bay od Stiniva so you can have time to go to swim and other activities, and just enjoy.
On our way to the next stop, we will take you to small caves carved by the sea into the cliffs of island Vis.
When we arrive at Stončica bay which have a lovely sandy beach, you will have time for swimming and enjoying on the sun. After we leave bay, we are going to wonderful town of Hvar (island of Hvar), and you will be able to see an amazing panoramic view of Pakleni islands.
The one of the most beautiful harbors in the world with a rich culture is Hvartown. We will explore Hvar so we can discover as many possibilities and charms that this town give us. After stunning Hvar, the last stop will be island Brač with adorable bay, preapare to be amazed!
Price includes: Boat ride, fuel surcharge, English speaking crew, safety gear, insurance, snorkeling equipment, entrance tickets and bottled water.
- Departure days: Every day
- Availability: 01.04. - 31.10.
- Duration: 10 h
- 07:30 h - Start from Split
- 08:50 - 09:45 h - Visiting Blue cave on the island of Biševo (tickets included)
- 10:00 - 11:00 h - Visiting Komiza on Vis island; free time for coffee
- 11:15 – 11:30 h - Sightseeing small caves on South side of island Vis
- 11:30 - 12:00 h - Visiting Stiniva Bay - time for swimming
- 12:15 - 13:30 h - Stončica bay - free time for swimming on a sandy beach
- 14:00 – 14:15 h - Panoramic view of Pakleni islands
- 14:15 – 16:30 h - Town of Hvar (island of Hvar) - free time for lunch and city sightseeing
- 17:00 – 17:30 h - Surprise swimming stop in hidden bay on island Brač
- 18:30 h - Finish in Split
We advise you to bring following
- Bathing suites
- Wind jacket for a boat ride
- Additional clothes for change
Is near the end of the west side of main promenade in Split, we marked the location.